Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sabbatical

I hate to join the legions of blog-givers-uppers out there, especially since today is that crucial two-week mark after New Year's. I certainly had higher hopes than for it to stop like this, but there are extenuating circumstances that were completely unexpected. My personal life is in a shambles right now and it's all I can do to keep my academic and professional life on track. Blogging requires a great deal of concentration and a strong support system to operate successfully and both are a little too shaky right now for me to justify my presence as a blogger.

So I bid you adieu for the time being as I straighten up this reshuffled deck but keep watch out of the corner of your eye--we'll see what turns up next.

Best,

BookWormBusinessWoman

No comments: